Why Visit Tucson?
When visiting Tucson, Arizona, you will likely be awestruck by the beauty and grand open spaces of this desert town. But, you might wonder, “it’s a long way from home, so, why visit Tucson?” Consider some of the following attractions.
Why Visit Tucson – A List of Attractions
When visiting Tucson, the highest rated attractions, in order are:
- Mt. Lemmon Scenic Byway – Rated 5/5 on tripadvisor, this is a place for really great views!
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum – Also, rated 5/5 on tripadvisor, this museum captures the essential flora and fauna of this awe inspiring region.
- Saguaro National Park – Another entry on the 5/5 rating list, this harsh but beautiful landscape is a delight to behold.
- Sabino Canyon – Featuring excellent hiking and swimming hole, this is a top rated must-see for tourists.
- Pima Air and Space Museum – Boasting a reputation as the the world’s largest collection of aircraft, see history, innovations and the future!
Why Visit Tucson – Just A Snapshot Of What To See
We have included only five of the many attractions that you must see when you visit Tucson. Obviously, there is far more to see, however, rating wise, these represent those destinations that tourists favour the most. We will look at these, and many more destinations in subsequent articles. Suffice to say, however, that if someone asks Why visit Tucson?, you now have at least five of the best reasons to give them.
To our mind, the United States of America is a land of stark contrasts, breathtaking beauty, and incredible diversity. Tucson, Arizona represents an area so rugged, so majestic, so breathtaking, that you cannot be help realise just how small we are as people, and how incredibly grand the beauty of the wild can be.
Yes, no one should ask Why visit Tucson, the question should be When to visit Tucson? It will be a trip of a lifetime!